Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pinwheel Prototype Centerpiece

I'm happy to report that I'm part of a planning team here in Germany responsible for the decorations for this years Annual AWAG  conference. We have all sorts of great ideas and have been working hard on ordering supplies so that we can make most of the table decorations and centerpieces ourselves. Here is the pinwheel centerpiece that I threw together quick just to get an idea of how large it could be. I used a salsa jar, some double-sided paper, glue dot, ribbon, brads and a drinking straw. It only took me about 20 minutes to throw together. I think its perfect! The color scheme that this center piece will be used for is different so I will be back with a preview of the real one when we start putting things together. Hope you enjoy.............


Thanks for Peekin' in today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...