Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

TA-DA!

Of course there is a little story to this. I purchased this picture frame from TK MAX, the United Kingdoms equivalent to TJ MAX, LOL. Anyway, it was a super awesome deal, and I had to have it; after all it was pink right? Well..... I honestly had no idea what I was going to do with it, we were in the process of moving to Germany and I didnt even have a house. It hung on the wall in my new scrapbook Studio (photos coming soon) empty and waiting for me to do something with it. Because Im trying to girlie up my room as much as possible, I decided to make cards to go in the frame and use it for decor. I think it turned out rather cute, but I am thinking of adding some embellishments to the matt to give it a bit more pizzaz! Hope you enjoyed!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...