Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bookmarks?.........

You might be wondering what brought all of this on? Over spring break my son was reading one of his favorite books and I discovered that he was using a lego brick as a place marker. Now I know the kid loves legos, but seriously? LOL So I realized there was a  need for mom to get crafty. My first attempt was a pretty one for me :), then the 2nd was a grave mistake, lol. And finally the one made for him. I dont think the camera picked up the skulls eyes very well, but I had to add those gems!! He loved it btw. Thanks for peeking in today!


My first attempt

2nd one (not loving this at all)

For my 12 yr old


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...