Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 18, 2011

HSS # 63

Easter Gifts Challenge 63-001



I thought would chime in on  this challange, just to change it up and try something new. It keeps the creativity flowing at least. I always want to make things for my boys for the holidays and I worry that they will think things I make are hokie. I try to man it down and not add too much bling, and I usually get compliments like: "wow you made this?" or "this is pretty cool!' (I will take those statements as compliments anyway :0) So I though a couple of small Easter baskets wouldn't be too over the top, after all they are still my babies and I want to do something special for them for every holiday. Thanks for peeking in today!







Products:
Ink: Early Expresso, Pacific Point
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Verry Vanilla, Old Olive, So saffron,  Sweet Pea DSP
Tools: paper snips, oval punch, scallop trim border punch, big shot, scallop envelope die, beautiful wings embosslits folder
Embellisments: Brads, buttons, linen thread
Stamps: Chocolate Bunny, All Holidays

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...