Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Throw Back Thursday- Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for. The freedom to sit here and post my thoughts and share my creativity, my family and close friends. But one thing I am feeling especially thankful for right now is my mac book. Haha, yep! I had a little scare last week and was unable to post because this old girl died (temporarily). So please forgive my tardiness on the bloggy-blog. Without further ado I give you my October swap card. I love the way this card turned out and was very disappointed when I created to learn that Stampin' Up discontinued the Four Feathers stamp set and coordinating framelit. Admittedly I am horrible about making purchases and waiting forever to use them. Hope you enjoy todays Throw Back Thursday. Thanks for peeking in....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...