Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 19, 2016

Throw Back Thursday- Paper Dish

Today I bring to you a little paper dish made with 1 sheet of paper. I believe the dimensions were 10 x 10, but I will have to check. Its TBT so I made this awhile ago. This bowl is very easy to make, and has the capacity to hold quite a bit. Perfect for a coworker gift or to put on your desk and fill with candy. Hope you enjoy, thanks for peeking in...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...