Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Botanical Blooms

I am officially in love. I played with the Botanical Blooms thinlits and stamp set briefly at Stampin Up's On Stage event in November. At that time I honestly wasn't all that excited about it. Well, that was in November and since that time the set has grown on me tremendously. I have seen so many beautiful projects and cards made with this set, that I took the plunge and purchased it last week. Well let me tell ya, this set is amazing. It will make any paper or card stock look gorgeous. The dyes really do all of the work for you. Below is my first of many projects featuring the New Botanical Blooms thinlits.  Thanks for peeking in....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...