Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 12, 2016

Throwback Thursday, a New Weekly Series


I was thinking that since the crafting and creating hasn't stopped even though I took a long break from blogging, that I would start a new weekly post. Throwback Thursdays will feature items I have made in the past but never posted. It could be a card or any home improvement project and even some furniture make overs. So here is the first of many posts. This is a gift tag for a Christmas tag swap with the gals in Texas. Thanks for peeking in.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...