Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 5, 2016

It's A Boy

Today's share is an adorable little card that I received in a card swap last year when our theme was baby. I love the combination and the card just screams boy. I actually unmounted a portion of the top and and reattached it to another card base using dimensionals to pop it up. The new card base is more fitting for my pregnant friends theme and matched the rag quit.. Did a little extra stamping and voila! Thanks for peeking in.....









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...