Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 5, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Do -over

How is it Thursday already? I have been meaning to get this posted since the weekend. I will get into the swing of things eventually. For todays post I wanted to share what I created with my January Paper Pumpkin Kit. The kit consisted of pieces to make little Valentine treat holders and a banner. My kids are too old for classroom Valentines, and I have already decorated and have a cloth banner. So I did this instead. Thanks for peeking in....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...