Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, January 29, 2016

Botanicals for You


Quick post today as I need to get busy on my Valentine cards so that I can get them out in the  mail. Here is a card that I created with the Botanicals For You stamp set that is currently available for FREE in the Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration catalog. Yes, Free. With every $50 purchase you can choose a free product from the sale-a-bration catalog. This is probably my favorite time of the year when it comes to Stampin Up promotions! The card below was created for a friends birthday. I love this set because of the large bold greeting; when embossed it really pops! Thanks for peeking in.......






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...