Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, January 15, 2016

Making my comeback!


Can I do that after 4 years? I have thought about this blog on and off for about 6 months and I have finally made the decision to return to blogger land. I have been busy while I was away. We have had high school graduation, a military retirement and a relocation from Europe back to the United States. That is just the tip of the iceberg, but even with that I always made time for card making, other crafting and some small and not so small DIY projects. So...because I have been absent for so long I have loads to post. Over the next few weeks I will try to post daily with recent projects and occasionally I may reminisce about events and things Ive made awhile ago. Until next time.....




1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! Can't wait to see what's been happening!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...