Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Rag Quilts

Awhile ago, just before life took over and I stopped having time to blog I posted a teaser. So today I have located the picture of the final product, a rag quilt for a friend that was having a baby. Well that baby is now almost 4! Where does the time go? Recently I made another one that went out in the mail today (yay me!) so I will post both quilts here for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for peeking in....







And here are pictures of my most recent rag quilt for another friend thats preggers.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...