Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Warm Fuzzy Valentine

Saw this cutie on Pinterest, and of course I had to make one. Im not a huge celebrator of Valentines Day, but I do so love to decorate. Not to mention the colors on Valentine themed goods :). So without further ado I give you a warm fuzzy valentine. Thanks for peeking in today.





Recipe:
Styrofoam wreath, yarn of your choice, 1 sheet of pink felt, 1 sheet of red felt, Big Shot, heart framelits




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...