Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentines -late post

Today will be a quick post. I just wanted to share the Valentine goodies I made for my guys. We don't make a huge deal out of Valentines Day, but I do like my husband and boys to know that I am thinking about them, so I always give them a little something; usually just some candy since they love it so much (haha). It  is sometime so difficult to keep things masculine being that I have so many papers and embellishments that are very feminine.  The Card below was made for my husband using the new Sky is the Limit stamp set in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Thanks for peeking in....









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...