Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Finally back and posting again.........


I have been insanely busy, although I have been creating cutsies I haven't had the extra time to post them. What on earth am I going to do when I get a job! lol

So today I bring you the coffee filter wreath that I took pictures of over a month ago, but I wasn't happy with the shots taken against the white door of my studio. But since I have not had an opportunity to take a better picture I give you the coffee filter wreath. I enjoyed making the wreath but I will warn you that its time consuming and you will burn your fingers with clue if you are a klutz like me, heehee. I love the way it turned out, don't you? Hope you enjoy........




 Thanks for Peekin' in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...