Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Sesame Street Cupcake Picks

These were fun to make, in all there are 60 of them. 15 of each character. I have to give a special shout out to my crafty friend Heide for helping me out with this. 120 sets of eyeballs had me a little cross eyed to say the least. So Heide if your reading, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP! Hope you enjoy........




















Thanks for Peekin in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...