Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Im a guest Designer! Ala Card Monkey # 96




How cool is that! My first time as a challenge winner and guest designer you can check out the blog here. . Pretty kooooool. For this card, I really stepped outside of my comfort zone and tried a couple of new things. I don't tend to stamp or create anything with pastel colors, so using the blue and it being one of the lighter blues in the color palette was a first for me. But I figure I have to use that card stock sometime, otherwise why do I have it! The second thing I did with this card was stamp on the ribbon, also a first for me. I knew you could do it but Ive just never tried it. I like the effect of it so I'm sure I will be using it more often. In any event I'm pleased with the way the card turned out, just wished that my camera and the weather here in Germany would cooperate for more appealing photos. Hope you enjoy..........






Thanks for peeking in,.......




2 comments:

  1. This is such a great sentiment and you used it so wonderfully with the DSP, the colors and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley Sumption - CraigFebruary 22, 2012 at 4:56 AM

    Hey Girl !! I wanted to tell you how much I love your card. The colors are great and I love the butterfly! I have tried to leave a comment a few times... I hope this one Sticks!!! lol Thanks for being a GD for us this week!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...