Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Boy am I behind on posting. I dislike it when I dont have time for crafts let alone blogging. Boo on 6 meetings last week, a car accident, sporting events and Dr. appointments! Anyway, enough with that. I am back at it with some cute projects and happy to finally get to share.

Today's post is another sewing project that I got from The DIY Dish a few months back. They have the cutest easiest projects that are really fun to make. So behold, the Dress Form Pin Cushion. Hope you enjoy....




Thanks for peeking in today........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...