Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Valentine for the boyz

Here is a little goody I made for my boys for valentines day. Of course I tried to keep it simple since they are guys but I couldn't help glittering the letters...(I love things that sparkle).  But I used Martha Stewart's onyx extra fine glitter so its not as girlie as I could have made it by using red! The sweet treat cups from Stampin Up are so easy and fun to use. I will definitely make more cards using these cute little cups.





Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This was such a great idea for sweet treat cups!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a great idea for sweet treat cups!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...