Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Friday Mashup Challenge


Entering my first online challange. We were challenged to use So Saffron, Early Expresso, and Cherry Cobbler. And believe me when I tell you it was a challange for me! I searched high and low through my supplies to find that I had, ribbon, brads, ink etc..... But very littlle So Saffron cardstock.... But I am happy to say that I had enought to pull it off. Hope you enjoy!




Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. Nice card, especially considering you have so little So Saffron! I love all the punches you used. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Friday Mashup!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love how you stamped on the bird punch. Thanks for hanging with us at friday mashup!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Following through SC. TFS and God Bless.

    Diana #147
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Love your card, it's gorgeous!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...