Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's (the beginning at least)

Below are a few things I completed today for my boys. I like to make them things for the different holidays and Valentines Day is no exception. I would have loved to have been able to add some glitter and all the girlie things that makes me smile but I have to guy it down or my boys will give me a hard time. I still think they turned out ok......


Matchbox


Valentine Box Stack
(these will get filled with the good stuff!)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great boxes. The owls are so cute. Your stack boxes are great too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boxes. The owls are so cute. Your stack boxes are great too. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...