Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Working on a little something new....

 I am in the process of making all sorts of cute decorations to gurlie up Studio B. I figure I may as well put some of my ideas to work for me. And besides it a good way to keep the crafty flow, and use up my neglected supplies. The cards below are part of a little something I hope to have finished in the next day or so........ Hope you enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Adorable blog and great post. Love both projects. I'm following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! They are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...