Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Keeping it Gurlie :)

Ok, so I got lucky and I was able to snag these clear acrylic paint pails on a buy through a good friend of mine, you can visit her site here. I thought how cute they would be all decorated up, with goodies stuffed inside. They come in three different sizes for all sorts of fun gift giving or snazzy storage. Pictured below is the gallon size. I recieved one that was damaged in shipment so I though instead of neglecting it because it wasnt in pristine condition I would decorate it for my studio as a prototype. Hope you enjoy :)







Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. very cute, you did a great job. I am now following you from SC. I also have a Challenge blog with some of my SU friends, that you might like. www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com the challenge starts every friday

    Thanks and Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com #312

    ReplyDelete

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...