Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I couldnt help myself, lol

Okay, I had to do it! I love Damask! And what better way to express it than to make everything I can with Damask fabric, hahaha! All joking aside, my studio needed a Damask pumpkin dont you think? As much as I love fall and the colors it just wouldn't be matchy-matchy with the rest of the decor in my studio. And if you know me at all, you know it has to coordinate! Hope you enjoy...........





Thanks for peeking in,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...