Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Retirement is Bliss

Here is a little banner I made for a retirement ceremony. I really should say that it was very long and read: " RETIREMENT IS BLISS". I wish I would have taken pictures before it was hung at the ceremony (totally spaced on that). So when it was brought back for an "after party" it was rehung and I grabbed a few shots then, PHEW! This was a lot of work initially but once I got started I whipped it up pretty quickly. The colors used were; silver, black, white and yellow. Yellow was requested because the lady that was retiring liked bright happy colors. I wasn't thrilled originally but the end result was very stunning. I only wish I would have taken better pictures at home. Hope you enjoy!






Thanks for stopping by,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...