Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Where do I begin.......

I have so many crafty projects to share that I'm not sure where to begin. I have had such a great experience with my new sewing machine and working with fabric that I think I will start there.

My first sewing project needed to be something easy, and since I love fall so much I thought a few pumpkins would be fun and simple to make. And guess what? They are! So here it is, my first attempt at sewing.





Products: Spice cake fabric, raffia, corduroy button, spice cake buttons, felt, twine


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...