Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sewing Project # 3

I got a new toy in November and started looking on line for different tutorials and came across one for a dust cover for my Cricut Machine. So I thought I would give it a try. I was so happy with the way it turned out that I thought I would make a second one for my friend who recently purchased her first Cricut. Hope you enjoy!






Thanks for peeking in!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE mine!!!! Can't wait to see what you make next!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...