Welcome to Studio B, where I hope you will return often for the latest updates.....Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Upcycle? Recycle? Not sure.....

Whenever I can keep something and use it another way or change it to make it my own I try to. I was given this cute rustic star, but it doesn't match anything in my house. So it hung outside for a while. Then I decided that I would like to bring it in, but what about the color? So anytime you don't like the color of something what do ya do? You change it!





Aahhhh, that looks so much better to me :)

Thanks for looking in today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and Thanks so much for commenting, please do remember to click on "subscribe by email" So that you will receive my reply. You will only receive replies for this post. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...